100 MB available space
FORTIFY is an application created by RTK Entertainment. FORTIFY was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Fortify is a base designer for Rust. Anyone who likes creative building might also have fun with this.
Featuring the same parts and placement rules (updated for Building 4.0) but with extra tools to plan your base faster without fear of other players.
Get the resource count needed to build your base and upkeep required. See a visual for the building blocked area.
See the calculated stability of your design and accurately damage/destroy parts using C4, rockets and satchels.
Fortify supports the save format used by the Copy-Paste Oxide plugin that allows importing designs into a modded Rust server or exporting bases.
Browse and import designs from the hundreds of workshop items and make your own modifications.
Build with up to 3 other friends or share a design with one click to create a pastebin link. Alternately you can copy to your clipboard and paste in an email or messenger.
Fortify has been updated consistently for over 2 years to match changes in the ever-evolving Rust with more new features still planned.
- different scenes to build in: flat terrain, island, caves and icebergs
- option for automatically adding related deployables to placed frames, doorways and windows
- info spots - creates a clickable icon that allows storing a note with the current camera orientation
- plan in stages with the staging color system
- merge saves into current scene
- see a timelapse of your base construction in stability mode
- copy and paste selections
- snap separate structures together
- lots of helpful selection tools
- rectangle selection with ctrl or alt to alter
- quickly build up with "add level" tools
- change the tier of selections
- cloud saves