Legion TD 2 - Multiplayer Tower Defense review
2 GB available space
Legion TD 2 - Multiplayer Tower Defense Review
Legion TD 2 - Multiplayer Tower Defense is an app developed by AutoAttack Games. Legion TD 2 - Multiplayer Tower Defense was first published on . Legion TD 2 - Multiplayer Tower Defense is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
HistoryLegion TD 2 is the standalone sequel to Warcraft III's Legion TD and StarCraft II's Squadron TD. Legion TD is the second most played Warcraft III mod of all time, second only to DotA, and has been played by over 10 million people. Legion TD 2 is made by the same team that created the original mod.
GameplayBuild fighters that come to life, moving, attacking, and casting spells automatically. Defend your lane against waves of enemies and hire mercenaries to attack your opponents. To win, defeat the opposing team's king before they defeat yours. From start to finish, a match lasts around 20 minutes.
- Multiplayer 2v2 and 4v4
- Single-player & cooperative modes against bots
- Weekly challenges every Monday
- Over 100 unique fighters, 20 mercenaries, 21 waves, 8 legions, 25 legion spells
- Special builders: Mastermind, Hybrid, and Chaos
- Custom games for tournaments, in-houses, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 games
- Features: Matchmaking, reconnecting, leaver/griefer detection, leaderboards, advanced stat-tracking
- Shop with cosmetics and skins. Absolutely no pay-to-win.
- Guilds for community-building, competition, and rewards. Guild War every Saturday.