The Farm 51
NecroVisioN: Lost Company review
NecroVisioN: Lost Company Review
NecroVisioN: Lost Company is an app by The Farm 51. NecroVisioN: Lost Company was first published on . NecroVisioN: Lost Company is available on Steam, Other.
NecroVisioN: Lost Company is the prequel to original horror FPS shooter, taking place before the NecroVisioN story begins. It contains a bunch of unique levels, characters, weapons and gameplay elements as well as new main hero that presents the original game story from opposite perspective. Player is now one of WWI German troops that discovers the evil forces unleashed by the war, starts to fight against them and leads soldiers of all nations gathered on the front through the massive battles against the zombies and demons and finally he becomes a first Necromancer that will fight against Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN.
- 10 new levels in singleplayer campaign
- 15 new characters
- 6 new weapons
- Variety of special weapon ugrades
- New drivable vehicles to use in fight - FT17 tank and Halberstadt CL.II airplane
- Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in singleplayer
- New unique multiplayer mode: Gas Attack
- 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
- New visual effects like enhanced depth-of-field, soft shadows and new shaders with optimized renderer and data loading system.