Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II review
10 GB available space
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II Review
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II is an application designed by Octoshark Studios. Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II boasts a unique three-team symmetry and a myriad of colorful characters to promote exciting, strategic, and fun gameplay. It features several game modes, each requiring its own special brand of cunning to master. Do battle on a tropical island for control of bountiful treasure. Appease your gods by spilling the blood of your enemies deep within a Mayan temple. Conquer your foes by taking control of precious badlands territory. But most importantly, have FUN!
Features & Accolades
- Three teams with 10 unique player classes
- Fun, skill-based combat
- Swords, axes, guns, and explosives
- Unique voice acting for every character
- A variety of gorgeous levels
- Whimsical and challenging achievements
- Command-able attack parrots
- 100% FREE!
- Skirmisher: A light-footed scallywag who can blow enemies away with his gunpowder-packed keg.
- Captain: Brandishes a peg-leg, hook, and an attack parrot, which will seek out enemies and peck them to death!
- Sharpshooter: A Spanish sweet-talker who snipes his enemies from a safe distance, or cuts them to pieces with his butter knife.
- Berserker: A shirtless and battle-crazed warrior capable of mowing enemies down with his dual-wielded weapons and giant axe.
- Huscarl: Throwing axes, a two-handed battle axe, and sword/shield combo allow this warrior to take on the toughest enemies.
- Gestir: A well-seasoned master of the spear and javelins who has no problem skewering his enemies either up close or from a distance.
- Heavy Knights: Wearing a full suit of armor, this battle tank can cut his foes in half with his great sword.
- Archer: There is no match for a skilled archer with a quiver full of arrows. He sometimes reigns fire down upon his enemies.
- Man-at-Arms: A Frenchman with a sense of humor. He brandishes a halberd, mace & buckler, and his fart special will leave enemies dazed and confused.