Tabletop Simulator - Cosmic Encounter Connector review
2 GB available space
Tabletop Simulator - Cosmic Encounter Connector Review
Tabletop Simulator - Cosmic Encounter Connector is an application by Berserk Games. Tabletop Simulator - Cosmic Encounter Connector was first published on . Tabletop Simulator - Cosmic Encounter Connector is available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentOnly the host needs to own this DLC.
3-5 Players | Ages 14 & Up
Cosmic Encounter® Connector is the Tabletop Simulator version of the award winning game where you become an alien with a special power to break the rules. No two games are the ever same!
Cosmic Encounter® Connector
Build a galactic empire…
In the depths of space, the alien races of the Cosmos compete with each other for control of the universe. Alliances form and shift from moment to moment and cataclysmic battles send starships screaming into the warp.
Players choose from dozens of alien races, and each has its own unique power to help it build an empire that spans the galaxy. Many classic aliens from the original 1977 edition of this beloved game, such as the Oracle, the Loser, and the Clone, return, and newly discovered aliens, including Remora, Mite, and Tick-Tock, join the fray.
This classic game of alien power and competition is now available in a virtual universe on Steam. The Cosmic Encounter® Connector on Tabletop Simulator features 50 alien races, 50 flare cards to boost their powers, 100 flying saucer ships, and all of the premium components from the Fantasy Flight Games board game edition.
Cosmic Encounter Awards 1981-2015
- Tom Vasel's Dice Tower - Best All Time Games: #1 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Shut Up & Sit Down - 2014 #1 Top 25 Games Ever
- Rab Florence, Rock Paper Shotgun 2014 - “Cosmic is so good it's permanently off the annual best list.” [It wins every year.]
- SciFi Author David Brin 2014 - “It is probably the most original game concept in 100 years.”
- Magic The Gathering Designer Richard Garfield 2014 - “Cosmic is the only game I played so much that I had to wash the cards.”
- Games Magazine 1996 - "one of the most original games of modern times”
- Hobby Games 100 Best 2007
- Editors Choice 2000 Netscape
- Desert Island Games Gathering of Designers #4 1998
- Inducted Adventure Gaming Hall of Fame 1997
- Best Science Fiction Board Game 1992 Origins Awards
- Best Science Fiction Board Game 1982 Games Day, London
- Best Science Fiction Board Game 1980, 1981 Space Gamer
- 2nd Best Family Game (after Monopoly) '80, '81 Games Day, London